As announced a few days ago in The Lounge, the Father's Day competition in association with The Guardian newspaper is here! This is your chance to win a hamper packed with 100% Natural Gnarly Joe® skin, face, eye and hair care, worth a whopping £193. Read on to find out how to enter (it's easy, I promise)...
This specially selected hamper includes the following ten products (for more details on each product, just click on the bold titles):
• 100% Natural African Black Soap Geranium Bourbon & Ylang-Ylang Face Wash:This is a great way to start your skin care regime, to remove dirt and grease from your pores before applying face creams and serums. African black soap is unlike any other face wash you've tried. It has an exceptionally fine, thin viscosity – and it's brown in colour – but it creates a rich white lather immediately. Don't be fooled by the consistency of this wash, the natural ingredients are concentrated and potent – you don't need to use much. Shea Butter and Coconut are the key ingredients, with the natural brown colour being derived from the burnt Cocoa Pod Ash used in the formulation to provide gentle exfoliation with every wash, without being abrasive.
• Handmade Soap:You can alternate the Face Wash with this 75g bar of soap, made with Vegetable Oils, Honey and Oatmeal flakes. Each bar is hand-wrapped in embossed craft paper and tied with orange ribbon.
• Complexion Booster: This is a potent serum to improve your facial complexion, made with cold-pressed Hazlenut and natural Olive-derived Squalane. This face toner only contains 6 carefully blended plant oils and botaniclas to deliver deep skin hydration and softening. You only need to apply 2-4 drops of this serum, which means that the 50ml bottle will last 8 months.
• Night Time Recovery Anti-Ageing Moisturiser, with Lavender and Ylang-Ylang: A firm customer-favourite, this is an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle Night Time Moisturiser that works whilst you sleep, when your skin, cells and body naturally goes into repair mode. The key ingredients are Argan and Jojoba Oil, scented with high-altitude Lavender and exotic Ylang-Ylang orchid. These two essential oils have been steam-distilled from the plants, and are known to be excellent aids for relaxation, stress and encouraging deep sleep.
• Peppermint Lip Balm: As with all Gnarly Joe® products, this Lip Balm is made with 100% natural ingredients including Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut, Grapeseed and plant-derived Vitamin E, with natural weather and sun protection. Joe's range of seven different flavoured Lip Balms work first by introducing moisture into dry, parched and damaged lips, and then sealing that moisture in.
• Velvet Moisturiser Face Cream: Only just launched, this luxurious, thick Face Cream in a large 60g glass apothecary jar hydrates and revitalises your face, using Sunflower, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, with Sandalwood, Mandarin and Benzoin essential oils. This is an especially effective cream for dry and mature skin.
• Marine Gel Eye Serum: Another new Gnarly Joe® product that's become a firm favourite with customers. Using a cooling and soothing metal rollerball to apply, this gel will revitalise tired and puffy eyes and help eradicate dark circles. This natural serum contains Rose Geranium and Orange Blossom, which are gentle but highly effective in introducing maximum hydration. This is augmented by Marine Algae, which is grown in a purpose-built eco facility to ensure that marine life isn't disrupted by uncontrolled harvesting.
• 2-Stage 5-Minute Face Boost: This revolutionary new product contains two stages: A gentle and natural exfoliation gel that lifts dead skin cells from your face without using abrasion, and a 90% Organic Face Cream. Stage 1 is designed to offer a deep-pore cleanse and renewing phase, whilst Stage 2 softens and moisturises your skin, gently restoring skin elasticity (especially valuable as we grow older, as skin loses its ability to retain moisture).
• Leave-In Overnight Hair Mask, Hair Conditioner Balm: With this product, Gnarly Joe® has effectively redesigned traditional hair conditioner, which usually coats hair shafts in a 'reflective chemical-sheath', giving the impression of shine by reflecting light, but in reality, prevents your hair and scalp from breathing effectively. This is a thick plant-based balm that's left in for eight hours whilst you sleep. The Hair Mask will penetrate the hollow core of your hairs (the medulla), and nourish and hydrate your hair from the inside out. Scented with Lavender, Clary Sage and Mandarin, and made with Argan Butter and Coconut Oil.
• 100% Natural African Black Shampoo with Coconut: Another popular and 1200% natural wash in the range of Gnarly Joe® African Black Soaps; this shampoo is kind enough to use every day, and has a beautiful toasted coconut scent. Excellent for alleviating the symptoms of dry scalp and dandruff.
As you'd expect, all of these Gnarly Joe® products are vegan-friendly and cruelty free, with no chemicals, no parabens, no SLS... just wholesome natural ingredients.
For your chance to win, head over to The Guardian's Competition page >HERE< To be in with a chance, all you need to do is supply your name and email address... no questions, and no naff tie-breakers. The competition runs for 30 days and closes on Monday 19th July 2021. Good luck!